Fire Safety Tips in Case of Fire
IF YOU DISCOVER A FIRE:
- Ensure no one is in immediate danger
- Raise the alarm by sounding the nearest fire siren/shout FIRE!
- Attempt to tackle the fire with the nearest appropriate fire appliances
- If the fire is beyond control, evacuate the building, closing as many doors as possible.
IF YOU HEAR THE FIRE SIREN/ALARM:
- Ensure all persons are evacuated from the building to the Fire Assembly Point
- A roll call is taken
- Ensure the FIRST RESPONDERS are called to every fire or suspicion of fire in the following order as the situation requires: